The elastic waist skort is designed to enhance your outfit and provide comfort and mobility while bowling. The built in undershorts provide a layer of support as well as offering more coverage while you make your shot.
• Side Panels provide
• Please allow 3-4 weeks to produce skorts.
• A designer will contact you within two business days to get started on your custom designs.
• If matching a skort to a jersey, please note there may be some color difference due to the fabric and how the ink will apply to the material.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the hand sewn nature of all of our products, please allow a 1" variance in our completed product. If you are unsure of a size or in-between sizes, we recommend sizing up to ensure the garment will fit. The lengths listed are a guideline and may be shorter or longer. We do not accept returns or exchanges so if you have questions about our sizing or would like a sizing kit mailed to you ($15) please contact us using our Contact Form.
STEP 3: SIZE YOUR ACCESSORIES
Measure around the fullest part of your bicep, keeping tape level all the way around. Powersleeves are intented to be a snug fit. If you feel you fit inbetween two sizes, please select the larger size for a looser fit or the smaller size for a snug fit.
BICEP MEASUREMENT (in.)
Small / Medium (SM)
Large / Extra Large (LXL)
Measure around your natural waistline. Skorts sit naturally a bit higher with an elastic waistband for a wide range of stretch. If you feel you fit inbetween two sizes, please select the larger size for a looser fit or the smaller size for a snug fit.
Sizes correspond with either Men's or Women's shoesizes. To ensure extra room, size up if you are unsure what size to go with.
• Compression fit and stretch fabric for freedom of movement
• Breathable material that wicks moisture away to help keep you dry and comfortable
• Worn on the PWBA Tour by the High 5 Gear Staff players
• Allover graphic print